Day trips Diving Trips in the National Park.
Dive Komodo offer daily dive trips to explore the Komodo National Park. They are a great and affordable way to dive in Komodo. We have over twenty amazing sites to choose from and dive the most popular sites in Komodo, such as Castle, Crystal, The Cauldron, Manta Point, Batu Bolong, Tatawa, Siaba, Sebayor ……just to name a few.
These trips are all inclusive of equipment, food and drinks, and everything you need to be comfortable on your day out.
Single day or multiple day packages are available as well as special programs for groups. On occasion we also provide trips to see the dragons in addition to the diving on that day. PADI dive courses can also be conducted if the program is compatible.
We embark daily from Labuan Bajo at 7.30am and return between 4.00 and 5.30.
To ensure your comfort as we cruise and explore the park, our 40 foot dive vessel ” The RajaWali – (Sea Eagle)”runs at 8.5 knots. She has two large covered deck areas and a sun deck. She is equipped with a toilet, kitchen, sundeck, lounge area, mattresses, compressor, rinse tanks, seated dive rack, and full safety equipment (VHF radio, life jackets, first aid kit, emergency oxygen, etc).DiveKomodo’s day dive boat is custom built for safe and comfortable diving!
We believe in quality and safety. That’s why we use high quality Apeks And Scuba Pro Regulators for
better breathing performance, Aqualung Wave BCDs and Mares and Scuba Pro Wetsuits. We have a range of short and long 3mm and 5mm wetsuits to ensure your comfort in the wide range of conditions on offer in Komodo.
Did we mention our guides are the most experienced in KOMODO! With thousands of dives! Maximum diver ratio is 4 per guide (depending on diver experience), with multiple guides to handle guests of differing levels of experience.
All of the staff and crew of Dive Komodo look forward to welcoming you and we aim to leave you impressed with the amazing diving and snorkeling in Komodo.
|Location||2016||No. of Dives|
|All sites North and Central Komodo||Rp 1,200,000||2|
|Guided Dragon Tour||Rp 300,000||(when included with day boats schedule)|
|Any program snorkeling only||Rp 600,000||–|
|Extra Dives Same Day||Rp 300,000||1|
|2 Day Package 4 dives||Rp 2,400,000||4|
|3 Day Package 6 dives||Rp 3,420,000||6|
|5 Day Package 10 dives||Rp 5,400,000||10|
Own equipment 5% Discount. DM or instructor 5% Discount. Group discounts Available.Repeat Guests 5% discount…
- eco conscious drinking water (refillable gallons instead of plastic bottles)
- snacks for breakfast ( banana’s tea / coffee biscuits etc)
- comprehensive breifings
- Professional PADI dive guides
- lunch (freshly cooked lunch buffet served onboard with several main course items to choose from)
- regulators (Apex and Scuba Pro)
- BCD (Aqualung and Scuba Pro)
- wetsuit (Scuba Pro; Full length and Shorty; 3mm and 5mm full range to suit you!)
- fins (Mare, Scuba Pro and Aqualung; full foot and open heel)
- dive guide to customer ratio 4 : 1 (depending on experience)
- park fees and gratuities* ( See below for table of park fees)
- Transfers to and from your hotel – airport
- Tipping is not compulsory but for good service, it is well appreciated.
|1 Day Pass for||Rp||Required for:|
|General Entry|| Weekdays Rp150,000
|Local Govt Fee||50,000||Trekking|
|Guide Fee (per group of 5)||80,000||Trekking|
|Other charges may apply for various